Ninja Ambition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Needs a tital~ part 6

2 posters

Go down

~Needs a tital~ part 6 Empty ~Needs a tital~ part 6

Post  Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 pm

As Ai was fainted Kokoro came out of what seemed like nowere ''What the hell you guys? this is my personal hotspring on MY property!" she said angerly

"well we didnt know" Ryuzaki said

"how could you not know theres like 100 signs surrounding the place" Koko said pointing to all the signs makeing everyone feel like idiots than she looked at Wolf

''Wolfy...who's the chick....HOLY SHI- YOU DIDNT"

Wolf began laughing "I didnt do anything too bad" he said

''well than why is she passed out...and....naked? come on bring her inside my house but first put some freekin clothes on >.>''

They all got dressed and wolf picked Ai back up and took her inside Koko's house ''the guest room is down the hall" Koko said pointing Wolf took her there and layed her on a bed under the sheets "heh shes still naked" he mutterd to himself as he walked out

awile later Ai woke up in a daze wondering were she was than she herd Wolf's voice "im gonna check on her"

Ai was shocked from what happend in the hotspring "i'll pretend to be sleeping!" she thought not knowing what she would say to him so she layed back down and pretended to be sleeping and wolf walked in

"Ai...hey are you awake?" he didnt get a responce than walked over and put his hand on her face "your still asleep arnt you?" he smiled down at her and inched his face twords hers and gave her a small kiss on the lips he smiles at the suposubly sleeping girl and left the room.

the minute he left Ai bulted up "He?...again?...w-what?" she coverd her mouth with her hand with an extramly red face "but...why would he?" than she looked over and saw Ryuga and Ryuzaki claping. (just felt like adding them xD)

TO BE CONTINUEDE IN CHAPTER 7

Back to top Go down

~Needs a tital~ part 6 Empty Re: ~Needs a tital~ part 6

Post  Ryuzaki Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 pm

OMG... The ending... That's exactly what me and Ryuga did when Cody tried to use a cheesy pick up line on a girl. We stod there and clapped and said, "Smooth... XD"
Great story! Can't wait for 7.
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

~Needs a tital~ part 6 Empty Re: ~Needs a tital~ part 6

Post  SirWolf Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 pm

very nice i get to kiss the girl again
SirWolf
SirWolf
Genin