Ninja Ambition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ai's Birthday Gift: First Kiss. XDDDDD

2 posters

Go down

Ai's Birthday Gift: First Kiss. XDDDDD Empty Ai's Birthday Gift: First Kiss. XDDDDD

Post  Ryuzaki Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 pm

I just replaced Cynthia with Ryuga. xD (For those of you who are wondering what I mean, think. xD)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm not gonna go into the stuff before this accidental kiss. xD But I'll start at the begining of it.
~
Ryuzaki had tripped over Cody's PSP, sliding across the soft carpet in the dorm room. He slided in the direction straight towards Ryuga. Their lips met, and well, you get the idea Ai. xD Back to the story.

Ryuzaki stared wide eyed at Ryuga, their lips touching in that manner. Soon, in some events that I really don't care to write, they pulled each other deeper into the kiss.

Ryuzaki wrapped his arms around Ryuga's neck, pulling him closer. Ryuga gently stroked Ryuzaki's hair.

Ryuga didn't need to get air, but Ryuzaki was starting to need some air. Ryuzaki didn't really care anyway. He liked the light-headed feeling. It went well with the embrace and kiss. When Ryuga finally broke the kiss for air himself, Ryuzaki's air deprivation made his legs useless, and he slipped to the ground, at the feet of Ryuga.

"R...Ryuga-kun...I..." muttered Ryuzaki.

Ryuga smiled and picked Ryuzaki up, laying him on the bed.

(Sorry Ai, gotta make a part 2. Can't keep typing... DX)
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Ai's Birthday Gift: First Kiss. XDDDDD Empty Re: Ai's Birthday Gift: First Kiss. XDDDDD

Post  SirWolf Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:23 pm

nice
SirWolf
SirWolf
Genin
Genin

Location : in the shadows behind you about to cutt off your head

Back to top Go down